Matías Lasarte
Matías Lasarte  Identity Verified
Uruguay
Local time: 04:04
Member (2021)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Jun 22, 2020

Hi everyone. I was looking for advice on finding MPTE work. Contrary to most people's tastes, I've recently participated in a few MPTE projects and find I quite like it. I realize it might be because it's easier to carry out this task while in quarantine with the kids stuck at home (more difficult to concentrate), but regardless, I find I enjoy this kind of work and would like to find more projects of this nature.

Any advice where I might find MPTE work?

Thanks!

Hans Lenting
Hans Lenting
Netherlands
Member (2006)
German to Dutch
Job offers at Proz Jun 22, 2020

Just have a look at the PEMT job offers at Proz. All big players are here.

Sheila Wilson
DZiW (X)

DZiW (X)
DZiW (X)
Ukraine
English to Russian
+ ...
Working more ≠ Earning more Jun 22, 2020

Matías, if you understand that "PEMT is no translation" and "Working more and harder has very-very little to do with earning more", and PEMT is the best what you could offer for the money, then check almost* any 'edit / proofread' jobs here and on other sites.

If it's not a big top secret, does it make a $0.02/word flat?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

MTPE work

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »