New highlight series - Is your profile bio worth sharing?
Thread poster: Enrique Manzo
Enrique Manzo
Enrique Manzo
SITE STAFF
Sep 21, 2018

Hi all,

Do you have a creative and appealing profile bio? This may be your chance to have your Bio and you as a professional featured on the ProZ.com Blog.

Your bio is the section of your profile that gives you the freedom
... See more
Hi all,

Do you have a creative and appealing profile bio? This may be your chance to have your Bio and you as a professional featured on the ProZ.com Blog.

Your bio is the section of your profile that gives you the freedom to be creative and choose how you want to show yourself to potential clients.

Plus, with the new profile bio editor you can easily make your bio more visual and engaging by adding images and clickable calls to action.

Just see this example

So, if you are a ProZ.com member and you think you have created an awesome profile bio, why not share it with the rest of the community?

Get featured on the ProZ.com blog (and elsewhere on the web) via an interview with ProZ.com staff where you can talk about what sets you apart as a translation or interpreting professional.

In a nutshell, this is what you have to do:

(1) Tell site staff you'd like to propose your Bio for the highlight series.

(2) If your Bio is selected, you will be contacted to talk about your Bio and how you created it.

(3) Your profile Bio will appear on the ProZ.com Blog.

Each month a different profile Bio will be selected and featured on the blog.

If you need ideas to start crafting your Bio or you don’t know where to start, just check out this blog post:

POST SERIES: Creating an engaging 'About Me.' Post #1: Getting in the right mindset

To propose your profile bio for this highlight series, just comment here on the forum or send me an email at [email protected].

Enrique
ProZ.com Staff
Collapse

Nicole König
Nicole König  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 18:37
German to English
+ ...
I'd love to be featured and teach others how to impProZ their profile Sep 25, 2018

And I imagine I'm not the only one. Is there a dedicated channel to get in touch with staff about this?
Meanwhile, take a look at my profile: https://www.proz.com/profile/2107949

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

New highlight series - Is your profile bio worth sharing?

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »