Germany
Local time: 23:16
English to German
+ ...
Jan 22, 2015

HM.

Where is this term:

http://www.proz.com/?sp=gloss/term&id=22255528

and the entire name of the glossary in my profile?

Entered,
Saved,
so - Existing,
Visible,
Clickable -

all very nice and almost perfect,
but it actually belongs onto ----------my------- profile, don't you think?

Alejandro Cavalitto
Alejandro Cavalitto  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 18:16
Member (2008)
English to Spanish
+ ...
It is being shown now Jan 22, 2015

Dear apk12,

Please note that it takes some time until changes made to glossaries are reflected throughout the site. I see that the glossary entry and the glossary itself are being shown on your profile at the moment: http://www.proz.com/profile/1085530

Hope this explains! Please let me know if you need anything else.

Best regards,
Alejandro

apk12
apk12  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Nope, they don't Jan 22, 2015

Will probably show up at 2:22 in the morning and 3:45 afternoon.

3 glossaries of which 2 have long lines. (and it should be my decision how long my title of my glossary is.) (could have been even longer if the field would have had more space :-]

others were visible when I clicked on the gloss entry.

Well.

I'd say, they really should be linked form my profile, no matter what. I want them to be exactly as they are (yes, a pity that I can't edi
... See more
Will probably show up at 2:22 in the morning and 3:45 afternoon.

3 glossaries of which 2 have long lines. (and it should be my decision how long my title of my glossary is.) (could have been even longer if the field would have had more space :-]

others were visible when I clicked on the gloss entry.

Well.

I'd say, they really should be linked form my profile, no matter what. I want them to be exactly as they are (yes, a pity that I can't edit the field - which gloss link to show up where, i.e. line breaks between the glossaries).

and yes, I have been thinking of adding them on top of the actual editable field "About me" - But their place is in "Glossaries".

Last time I was able to find them when I clicked on this one entry, rest has shown up there.

But as I have seen the first long title showing up occasionally, I am asking whether you could tell me at what time to log in to see that again
Collapse

Alejandro Cavalitto
Alejandro Cavalitto  Identity Verified
Argentina
Member (2008)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Three glossaries are visible now Jan 23, 2015

Dear apk12,

Thanks for your reply. I see that all 3 glossaries are being shown on your profile now. I'm afraid I cannot supply an estimate of how long it takes for them to become visible.

Please let me know if you have any question or need anything else. Thank you.

Best regards,
Alejandro

apk12
apk12  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
KISSES! Jan 24, 2015

Kisses, as many and as long as they are and stay there.

(If on Dec 12th 2017 they vanish for 2 minutes, I'll be nagging and will have no further kisses, but as long as they are there and stay visible, you're the best!

Thanks a whole bunch of lots of an enormity! ("Enormity" as acc to webster and I am not one of the "some people" ment
... See more
Kisses, as many and as long as they are and stay there.

(If on Dec 12th 2017 they vanish for 2 minutes, I'll be nagging and will have no further kisses, but as long as they are there and stay visible, you're the best!

Thanks a whole bunch of lots of an enormity! ("Enormity" as acc to webster and I am not one of the "some people" mentioned there) (And yes, it's point 1.1 @Oxford)
Collapse

Villő Ujvári
Villő Ujvári
Hungary
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Too long for a name Aug 12, 2020

Hi there,

I couldn't really find the proper thread to add this to so I hope it is okay if I write my question here.

I am trying to add a membership to my profile and since it is not an organization I can find on the provided list of associations, I enetered the name manually. However, when I look at it on my profile, the short name for the association is not displayed fully. Apparently it is too long and I assume that is why it won't show the full name.

Nam
... See more
Hi there,

I couldn't really find the proper thread to add this to so I hope it is okay if I write my question here.

I am trying to add a membership to my profile and since it is not an organization I can find on the provided list of associations, I enetered the name manually. However, when I look at it on my profile, the short name for the association is not displayed fully. Apparently it is too long and I assume that is why it won't show the full name.

Name of the organization I would like to add: Hungarian Freelance Translators and Interpreters Association (SZOFT)
As visible on my profile: Hungarian Freelance Translators and Interpreters Association (SZ

Is there a possible way to fix this? Or should I just remove the name in brackets?

Thank you for any suggestions on this!
Collapse

Andrea Capuselli
Andrea Capuselli
SITE STAFF
SITE LOCALIZER
The association has been added to our database of translator organizations Aug 12, 2020

Villő Ujvári wrote:

Dear Villő,

The association has been added to our database of translator organizations. You can now find it in the list under Hungarian organizations:

https://www.proz.com/translator_associations/2963

If you need anything else, please feel free to get in touch with the ProZ.com team using this shortcut to submit a support request: https://www.proz.com/support?&mode=ask

Best,

Andrea

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

A glossary is not showing up on my profile although entered and existing

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »