For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
New Advanced Techniques of Reaching Out to Direct Clients for a Translator

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "New Advanced Techniques of Reaching Out to Direct Clients for a Translator".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Katrin Kroeger
Katrin Kroeger  Identity Verified
Australia
Local time: 03:01
German to English
Video link not working Apr 19, 2019

Hi there, I registered for 'Advanced Techniques...' Webinar on 18-4 but was not able to make it at the time due to timezone differences (I am in Australia). Just wondering when the video will become available.
Thank you,
Katrin

Dmitry Zaikin
JhonfalmerMa

Dmitry Zaikin
Dmitry Zaikin
Uruguay
Local time: 13:01
English to Russian
+ ...
Video link broken Apr 21, 2019

Hi,

I didn't attend the live webinar for "New Advanced Techniques
of Reaching Out to Direct Clients for a Translator" on April 18th, and the link to the video doesn't work at all. Please upload the video and/or provide a working link.

P.S. When I click on the https://www.proz.com/videos/my_videos link above, the page fails to load.

JhonfalmerMa

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Video link broken Apr 21, 2019

Dmitry Ostrozhskiy wrote:

Hi,

I didn't attend the live webinar for "New Advanced Techniques
of Reaching Out to Direct Clients for a Translator" on April 18th, and the link to the video doesn't work at all. Please upload the video and/or provide a working link.

P.S. When I click on the https://www.proz.com/videos/my_videos link above, the page fails to load.

Hi Dmitry,

Thank you for reporting the broken page. Appropriate actions will be taken asap. I will let you know know when the issue is resolved.

Do not hesitate to let me know if you need anything else in the mean time.

My bests,
Helen

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Video link not working Apr 21, 2019

Response1 wrote:

Hi there, I registered for 'Advanced Techniques...' Webinar on 18-4 but was not able to make it at the time due to timezone differences (I am in Australia). Just wondering when the video will become available.
Thank you,
Katrin

Hi Katrin,

Please find the video at:

http://www.proz.com/videos/4889-new-advanced-techniques-of-reaching-out-to-direct-clients-for-a-translator

Hope this helps.

Let me know if you need anything else.

My bests,
Helen

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

New Advanced Techniques of Reaching Out to Direct Clients for a Translator

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »