For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
How to Get More Direct Clients (the Second Group Coaching Session)

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "How to Get More Direct Clients (the Second Group Coaching Session)".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Mary Cordero
Mary Cordero
United States
Local time: 12:21
English to Spanish
Presence Feb 22, 2020

Can I have access to the coach sessions recordings if I can not attend the hours they will be done? If I buy the training, for How long will I have access to the videos and recordings?

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Full access Feb 24, 2020

Mary Cordero wrote:

Can I have access to the coach sessions recordings if I can not attend the hours they will be done? If I buy the training, for How long will I have access to the videos and recordings?

Hi Mary,

Thank you for your interest in training at ProZ.com.

Even if you do not attend the live session you will have full access to the video recording.

You also get lifelong access to other videos from the course.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Helen

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to Get More Direct Clients (the Second Group Coaching Session)

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »