Broken TM Studio 2019
Thread poster: KeGuapo
KeGuapo
KeGuapo
Spanish to German
+ ...
Mar 31, 2019

Hi there,
I'm using Studio 2019 on a PC. Some time ago I could fix a corrupted TM by using SQLite Expert but now the trial version is expired and as I have the same problem again with the same already at that time repaired TM I would like to try to fix it with SDLTM Repair, but I'm unable to download it, everytime I try it says that I have to be logged it, but I am logged in. Any ideas?

And does anybody have any idea why a repaired TM appears corrupted again? Is there any way
... See more
Hi there,
I'm using Studio 2019 on a PC. Some time ago I could fix a corrupted TM by using SQLite Expert but now the trial version is expired and as I have the same problem again with the same already at that time repaired TM I would like to try to fix it with SDLTM Repair, but I'm unable to download it, everytime I try it says that I have to be logged it, but I am logged in. Any ideas?

And does anybody have any idea why a repaired TM appears corrupted again? Is there any way to find out which part of it is broken? Or can I export from the corrupted TM and than import to a new one or that import the broken content too?

Before I was using Studio 2011, never had this problem. I imported this TM from Studio 2011.

Thank you in advance.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Broken TM Studio 2019

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »