Annett Roessner
Annett Roessner  Identity Verified
Australia
Local time: 04:37
Member (2017)
English to German
May 18, 2018

Hi

I work with an agency that want me to use transit NXT.

I installed the software yesterday and selected ‘super user’ as a role for me. There was no ‘translator’ option.

Today I tried to unpack their project file to have a play with the software. Unfortunately after unpacking the project pack the ‘open language pair’ tab is not coming up.

The software confirmed that the package was successfully unpacked.
I can’t work on
... See more
Hi

I work with an agency that want me to use transit NXT.

I installed the software yesterday and selected ‘super user’ as a role for me. There was no ‘translator’ option.

Today I tried to unpack their project file to have a play with the software. Unfortunately after unpacking the project pack the ‘open language pair’ tab is not coming up.

The software confirmed that the package was successfully unpacked.
I can’t work on the translation.

What am I doing wrong? I followed the instruction manual.

Thanks

Best regards

Annett
Collapse

Hans Lenting
Hans Lenting
Netherlands
Member (2006)
German to Dutch
Screenshot May 18, 2018

Could you please post a screenshot?

Annett Roessner
Annett Roessner  Identity Verified
Australia
Local time: 04:37
Member (2017)
English to German
TOPIC STARTER
Hi Hans May 18, 2018

I think it's all good now. I didn't realise the program installed two applications one for Termstar and then Transit NXT. I tried to open the package in Termstar which didn't work properly.

Thank you.

Best regards

Annett

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maya Gorgoshidze[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

‘Open language pair’ tab not show

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »