Habitaciones de hotel para proyecto de interpretación en Cofrentes y Requena, Valencia.
Thread poster: yugoslavia
yugoslavia
yugoslavia
United States
Local time: 16:34
English to Spanish
+ ...
Dec 23, 2017

Estimados intérpretes colegas de España y colegas de otros países que estan radicados en España,

Les escribo porque voy a estar viajando de Los Estados Unidos a Valencia, España en Enero para trabajar como intérprete de Español-Inglés en una conferencia de energía nuclear que va tomar lugar en el municipio de Cofrentes, Valencia.

De acuerdo a los colegas de vuestro país debo tomar el avión de Nueva York a Valencia o a Alicante y después tomar un tren de al
... See more
Estimados intérpretes colegas de España y colegas de otros países que estan radicados en España,

Les escribo porque voy a estar viajando de Los Estados Unidos a Valencia, España en Enero para trabajar como intérprete de Español-Inglés en una conferencia de energía nuclear que va tomar lugar en el municipio de Cofrentes, Valencia.

De acuerdo a los colegas de vuestro país debo tomar el avión de Nueva York a Valencia o a Alicante y después tomar un tren de alta velocidad de Valencia al municipio de Requena. Me dicen que Requena está localizado muy cerca de Cofrentes.

¿Podrían por favor informarme donde puedo conseguir los billetes del tren y las habitaciones de hotel por buen precio? Tengo que enviarle un presupuesto de los gastos a mi clienta en Asia para ella enviarlo al cliente en España.

Si pudieran brindarme algunos números de teléfono y algunos sitios Web se los agradecería grandemente. Tengo un sitio Web que me dio uno de mis colegas en Madrid pero no sé si será el mejor.
Gracias de antemano.
Saludos cordiales,
Yugoslavia

[Edited at 2017-12-23 12:22 GMT]

[Edited at 2017-12-24 07:42 GMT]
Collapse

lexical
lexical  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 21:34
Portuguese to English
Requena information Dec 26, 2017

Hi Yugoslavia,

You can find ticket prices for the high speed train (AVE) at http://www.renfe.com/, where you can also download tickets and print them out.

I live in Valencia and have visited Requena occasionally. It is a very small town with only a few hotels, mostly traditional and not exp
... See more
Hi Yugoslavia,

You can find ticket prices for the high speed train (AVE) at http://www.renfe.com/, where you can also download tickets and print them out.

I live in Valencia and have visited Requena occasionally. It is a very small town with only a few hotels, mostly traditional and not expensive. Tripadvisor lists them all at https://www.tripadvisor.es/Hotels-g658711-Requena_Province_of_Valencia_Valencian_Country-Hotels.html.

Alternatively, you could think of staying in Cofrentes itself. The AVE station (Requena-Utiel) is some kilometers outside the town and the taxi fare from the AVE station to Cofrentes may be similar to the fare to Requena (though I have no information about that). There are a couple of modest casas rurales in Cofrentes (https://www.escapadarural.com/que-hacer/cofrentes/donde-dormir) and there is also a spa hotel (http://balneario.com/) but it may be expensive.

Feel free to message me privately via my Proz profile if I can help further.

Lexical
Collapse

yugoslavia
yugoslavia
United States
Local time: 16:34
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks for your information. Dec 29, 2017

Hi Lexical,

I hope you are doing well. Thanks for your response. I appreciate it. I'm still waiting for a final confirmation from my client in Asia. Lexical, I will write to you directly through your Proz.com profile. The reason why I prefer to take the high speed train from Valencia to Requena is because they informed me that there is a bus that takes me from Valencia to Cofrentes but this will be very uncomfortable for me because I need to travel around 8 hours by plane from New
... See more
Hi Lexical,

I hope you are doing well. Thanks for your response. I appreciate it. I'm still waiting for a final confirmation from my client in Asia. Lexical, I will write to you directly through your Proz.com profile. The reason why I prefer to take the high speed train from Valencia to Requena is because they informed me that there is a bus that takes me from Valencia to Cofrentes but this will be very uncomfortable for me because I need to travel around 8 hours by plane from New York to Valencia.

I believe I need to travel another two hours from Valencia to Requena. This trip will be too heavy for me and I have some herniated discs.

I’m getting physical therapy for this. I made a trip to Georgia, Eastern Europe by plane in 2016 and I was feeling a bad backache. They told me that www.booking.com and www.trivago.com are very good hotel websites. I don’t know what you think about this.

Lexical, is truth that I can get a discount with the train company RENFE if I buy the train ticket in advance or is truth that I can get a discount in case I need to transfer in a different train
station?

I took the trains in Spain when I was living there but this was many years ago. I have been living in The US since 1995. I visited Spain several times but just Madrid, Malaga and Granada since I came to The US.

I’m originally from Granada, Spain but I live in USA for many years. I went once to Valencia when I was little but this was around 29 years ago. Lexical, do you know if that high speed train Requena--Utiel runs often?

We are still waiting to see if the client will pick me up at The International Airport of Valencia or I will need to take the high speed train from The City Valencia to that town of Valencia.

Thanks again for your response.
Best regards,
Yugoslavia

[Edited at 2017-12-30 07:44 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Monika Jakacka Márquez[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Habitaciones de hotel para proyecto de interpretación en Cofrentes y Requena, Valencia.

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »