Blog post on corporate stock terminology between English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, and Arabic
Thread poster: Tim Friese
Tim Friese
Tim Friese  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 02:19
Member (2013)
Arabic to English
+ ...
Oct 17, 2017

Enjoy!

https://www.calamustranslations.com/calamusblog/2017/10/17/all-about-corporate-stock-terminology

Luca Tutino
Luca Tutino  Identity Verified
Italy
Member (2002)
English to Italian
+ ...
Great post... and blog! Oct 17, 2017

Your notes are interesting and a pleasure to read. Apparently small and unpretentious, I find that they capture the inner essence of our daily efforts very well. They are instructive and also inspirational, showing how writing down our thoughts, terminological findings and choices in a discursive blog can be instrumental to analyze further and improve the quality of our whole reasoning. Thank you!

Tim Friese
Tim Friese  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 02:19
Member (2013)
Arabic to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks! Oct 18, 2017

Luca Tutino wrote:

Your notes are interesting and a pleasure to read. Apparently small and unpretentious, I find that they capture the inner essence of our daily efforts very well. They are instructive and also inspirational, showing how writing down our thoughts, terminological findings and choices in a discursive blog can be instrumental to analyze further and improve the quality of our whole reasoning. Thank you!

Thanks for the kind words! Sadly I don't cover Italian in my blog but I imagine it shares some of the same issues with the other Romance languages.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Blog post on corporate stock terminology between English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, and Arabic

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »