Macedonian freelancer in Amsterdam. Who would like to meet?
Thread poster: Rodna Ruskovska
Rodna Ruskovska
Rodna Ruskovska  Identity Verified
North Macedonia
Local time: 12:13
Macedonian to English
+ ...
Oct 6, 2010

Hi dear freelancers in the Netherlands,

I am in Amsterdam today and tomorrow, is anyone up for meeting and sharing experiences and maybe even establishing a possible co-operation?

If so, please contact me via SMS on 0038970745703.

Yes, it's true, it's a bit spontaneous, but we are all so busy and sometimes this is the only way we can function, so a spontaneous, unofficial powpow might be just the right thing...
See more
Hi dear freelancers in the Netherlands,

I am in Amsterdam today and tomorrow, is anyone up for meeting and sharing experiences and maybe even establishing a possible co-operation?

If so, please contact me via SMS on 0038970745703.

Yes, it's true, it's a bit spontaneous, but we are all so busy and sometimes this is the only way we can function, so a spontaneous, unofficial powpow might be just the right thing

Looking forwards to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Rodna
Collapse

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Macedonian freelancer in Amsterdam. Who would like to meet?

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »