I would like to organize a powwow in Osaka (near Namba) in June
Thread poster: Thomas Groendal
Thomas Groendal
Thomas Groendal  Identity Verified
Local time: 21:23
Japanese to English
Apr 20, 2009

ProZ members.
I am a freelancer in Osaka and would like to organize a powwow for the Osaka/Kansai members. I am planning to find a place in or near Namba, Osaka, for a meet and greet function.
The date planned is currently June 20th, at 1pm, and the event should be open to any translators/interpreters of any languages operating in the Osaka/Kansai area.
If you see this event and know anyone that might be interested, please let them know about it.
The website is...
<
... See more
ProZ members.
I am a freelancer in Osaka and would like to organize a powwow for the Osaka/Kansai members. I am planning to find a place in or near Namba, Osaka, for a meet and greet function.
The date planned is currently June 20th, at 1pm, and the event should be open to any translators/interpreters of any languages operating in the Osaka/Kansai area.
If you see this event and know anyone that might be interested, please let them know about it.
The website is...
http://www.proz.com/powwow/2653
I have not ironed out many details yet, as I am not sure how feasible this is, but this seems like as good a place as any to do that.
Please contact me on this post, through the powwow site or directly for further inquiries.
Tom G.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Takeshi MIYAHARA[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

I would like to organize a powwow in Osaka (near Namba) in June

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »