Oleg V. Martynov
Oleg V. Martynov
Israel
Local time: 15:06
Russian to English
+ ...
Sep 15, 2021

Dear All,

Trying to import a .docx file into a project (tried it with three different projects, including a newly created one, and a number of files), I'm constantly getting this error message: An error occured resolving the tracked changes in the document. Here is the more detailed description:

TYPE:
System.Exception

An error occured resolving the tracked changes in the document.

SOURCE:
MemoQ.DocCon
... See more
Dear All,

Trying to import a .docx file into a project (tried it with three different projects, including a newly created one, and a number of files), I'm constantly getting this error message: An error occured resolving the tracked changes in the document. Here is the more detailed description:

TYPE:
System.Exception

An error occured resolving the tracked changes in the document.

SOURCE:
MemoQ.DocConverters.OpenXMLFramework

CALL STACK:
at MemoQ.DocConverters.OpenXML.Framework.OpenXMLFramework.OpenDocument(ReadOnlyCollection`1 embeddedObjectsImportTasks, String storageFolder, IProgressContext progressContext)
at MemoQ.DocConverters.DOCX.DOCXConverter.OpenDocument(String filePath, ImportTask importTask)
at MemoQ.DocConverterFramework.CharacterBasedConvertController.ImportDocument() at MemoQ.DocConverterFramework.ImportWorker.checkImportSuccessOfChainedImport(ImportTask firstTask)
at MemoQ.DocConverterFramework.ImportWorker.performNonchainedImport(IProgressContext progressListener, DocumentConverterConfigurationBase config, Boolean canEmitBreakingWs, ConverterPool converterPool, ImportTask currentImportTask, ISegmentMatcher segmentMatcher)
at MemoQ.DocConverterFramework.ImportWorker.DoImport(IProgressContext progressListener, Boolean autoPopulateTarget)

This also happens with files where there are no tracked changes at all. Is this a memoQ or an MS Word issue? Is there anything I can do? Thanks in advance.
Collapse

Adieu
Adieu  Identity Verified
Ukrainian to English
+ ...
Not a solution, but could be a redneck engineering style fix Sep 15, 2021

Have you tried select all cut pasting it through a different file? With track changes off?

Oleg V. Martynov
Oleg V. Martynov
Israel
Local time: 15:06
Russian to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Well, here's an update: Sep 16, 2021

I've restarted the PC, and now I can't get that error again... even with the same files. (Before I only restarted memoQ several times, but to no avail.) But the question still remains: what was it?!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Importing - "An error occured resolving the tracked changes in the document"

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »