Thread poster: Andrea Marchiaro
Andrea Marchiaro
Andrea Marchiaro  Identity Verified
Uruguay
Local time: 05:14
Member (2020)
English to Spanish
Sep 15, 2021

Hello, everyone, I need help with MemoQ.
I have a client who send me xtml files (Wordfast files) and since I don't have it, I create a project on MemoQ (which I know is compatible).
I'm trying to import a TM -which is a txt file with 261 MB- and it gives me this error (the import goes to 99% and then it sends me this):

General error.
TYPE:
System.OutOfMemoryException

Array dimensions exceeded supported range.

SOURCE:... See more
Hello, everyone, I need help with MemoQ.
I have a client who send me xtml files (Wordfast files) and since I don't have it, I create a project on MemoQ (which I know is compatible).
I'm trying to import a TM -which is a txt file with 261 MB- and it gives me this error (the import goes to 99% and then it sends me this):

General error.
TYPE:
System.OutOfMemoryException

Array dimensions exceeded supported range.

SOURCE:
mscorlib

What is the meaning? Is there a way to fix it?
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »