Claudio Rondeico
Claudio Rondeico  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 23:49
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Oct 12, 2021

Hi,

After memoQ 9.7 crashed because it cannot handle more than a couple of tabs open at the same time, my online termbases are no longer available.

When I relaunched memoQ and reopened a file I was working on, I notice that no termbase results were being displayed in the Translation Results window. I checked the "Term bases" window and indeed no termbase in being loaded into my project.
I have already checked my login and whether my activation was working and ever
... See more
Hi,

After memoQ 9.7 crashed because it cannot handle more than a couple of tabs open at the same time, my online termbases are no longer available.

When I relaunched memoQ and reopened a file I was working on, I notice that no termbase results were being displayed in the Translation Results window. I checked the "Term bases" window and indeed no termbase in being loaded into my project.
I have already checked my login and whether my activation was working and everything looks correct. I reached out to one of the PMs and was told that everything looks properly connected on their end.

The question is: how do I make my online termbases reappear?

memoqTB

I would appreciate any help.

[Edited at 2021-10-12 20:31 GMT]
Collapse

Claudio Rondeico
Claudio Rondeico  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 23:49
English to Portuguese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Found a Solution Oct 12, 2021

Hi,

I ended up checking out a new copy of the project from the server and that did the trick.

Stepan Konev
Stepan Konev  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 08:49
English to Russian
Oct 12, 2021

[Edited at 2021-10-12 20:56 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

memoQ 9.7 – Online Term Bases Disappeared

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »