For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
SDL Trados Studio Getting Started

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "SDL Trados Studio Getting Started".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Naweed Miakhel
Naweed Miakhel  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 06:53
Dari to English
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
length of the training Oct 4, 2013

Can you please tell how long would be the training on the date specified above?

Thanks.

Naweed

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
length of the training Oct 8, 2013

Naweed Miakhel wrote:

Can you please tell how long would be the training on the date specified above?

Thanks.

Naweed

Hello Naweed,

This course is delivered live and web based, over 3 hours. Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

portilla
portilla  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 00:53
Member (2002)
English to Spanish
+ ...
SDL Exam Jan 30, 2014

Do I have to pay to take the Getting Started Certification exam for Trados 2011, or is it included in the price for the webinar? when I click on the link in the SDL website, it directs me to Certification Exam 2014.

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
SDL Exam Jan 31, 2014

portilla wrote:

Do I have to pay to take the Getting Started Certification exam for Trados 2011, or is it included in the price for the webinar? when I click on the link in the SDL website, it directs me to Certification Exam 2014.

Hello portilla,

Exams, as well as training manual and materials for each level, are included when you purchase this training session.

If you purchased access to a training for Trados 2011 you should have access to materials and exams from your sdl.com account accordingly. In case you have any doubt, please submit a support request http://www.proz.com/support/ Thanks!

My bests,
Helen

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados Studio Getting Started

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »