Many of the same localizers who worked on 'Nocturne' in 2004 are still with Atlus today

This discussion belongs to Translation news » "Many of the same localizers who worked on 'Nocturne' in 2004 are still with Atlus today".
You can see the translation news page and participate in this discussion from there.

Krzysztof Zwolak (X)
Krzysztof Zwolak (X)  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 00:46
English to Polish
+ ...
It's a good game! Jun 8, 2021

I love SMT and the localisations. What is especially impressive is the way they conveyed the personalities of the demons. All of the dialogue is totally believable, and it's super nice to see how quickly, but believably, the tones in the game can change. Then again, SMT is written well overall!

Paulo Ribeiro

Oriol Vives (X)
Oriol Vives (X)  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 01:46
English to Catalan
+ ...
Nice series Aug 2, 2021

I still own an original copy of the 2nd chapter of the franchise for the PS2, worth more than 160€ nowadays in the market. I want to sell it, but I never find the time to post an add!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Many of the same localizers who worked on 'Nocturne' in 2004 are still with Atlus today

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »