ProZ.com business membership
Business membership at ProZ.com, the world's leading community of freelance translators, has its advantages
Register now and evaluate membership later.
- Business Standard Member badge (encourages trust)
- Standard placement in the ProZ.com directory of translation companies
- Ability to recruit freelancers from ProZ.com pre-screened Pools
- Job listing in the ProZ.com jobs page on Facebook, Twitter, and other networks
- Use of ProZ.com Lists feature
- Ability to respond to member-only
- Privileged communication with freelancers
- Ability to apply as a company to the ProZ.com Certified PRO Network
- Blue Board™ benefits (pinning of entries, respond before publishing, etc.)
- Exclusive discounts on ImageTranslate plans
- Business Plus Member badge
- Priority placement in the ProZ.com directory of translation companies
- Full access to freelancers in ProZ.com Pools, with full names and
- Higher limit on emails to candidates in Lists
- Two ProZ.com Professional Plus Memberships
- Two floating licenses for CafeTran -- powerful, full-featured desktop CAT tool
- License for easy-to-use Protemos translation business management system
(one PM seat)
- Access to freelancer SecurePRO cards
- Enterprise Member badge
- Highest-level placement in the ProZ.com directory of translation companies
- Unlimited job postings
- Unlimited communications to freelancers and companies in Freelancer directory, LSP directory, Pools and Lists
- API access to ProZ.com database (permission-based), including support for ProZ.com registration, sign-in and profile completion in your application
- Dedicated concierge service representative (and limited development support) from the ProZ.com team
Join the 675 Business Members at ProZ.com
Since we have started operating with Proz.com as Enterprise member, we were surprised by the significant increase in quality visits to our Website. This has obviously resulted in a higher percentage of contacts, data on hand. We will surely rely on Proz.com as our main sales channel. Thank you for your efforts to the whole team of Proz.com
member since May 14, 2018
ProZ.com has provided us many opportunities to work with companies that we never could have connected with otherwise. We have gained clients from all over the world simply by using the ProZ.com platform.
member since Dec 17, 2014
We have made lots of contacts with clients and providers through ProZ.com and now, with invoicing and translation center, ProZ.com gives us almost everything we need!
member since Jan 30, 2004
ProZ.com is essential for project managers to properly find trained professional translators. It offers all the linguists opportunities to improve themselves thanks to the broad range of webinars available along with the conferences and events and therefore allowing PMs to rely on qualified and professional linguists. This it is worth the membership cost.
member since Jul 14, 2003
Localli has been a corporate member of ProZ.com for several years. We enjoy using your system to find translators and were happy to renew the membership. It is interesting to read about your new features and future plans—thank you ProZ.com!
member since May 2, 2012
ProZ.com's Connect has enabled us to find linguists with very specific skills in virtually no time. Our vendor manager just loves the filtering option, it's the most powerful in the market.
member since Dec 2, 2005
These are just a few ProZ.com Business members:
ProZ.com Business membership can help you:
Find new clients for your business
Take part in 400 daily connections between language services buyers and providers on the ProZ.com Translation Agencies & Companies directory.Wax badan baro
Find the talent that meets your needs
Gain access to tools and services that connect you with the right talent for your projects. We understand that it’s your team that builds your success.Wax badan baro
Stay on top of what's new
The industry is constantly on the move. Keep your edge in the market with up-to-date info on the latest technology and new topics in the industry.Wax badan baro
Save time and money
How much time is wasted on managing vendors, projects, and translators? We give you a customizable management system so you can regain control.Wax badan baro
Grow your translation business
Stand out from the competition.
Your Business member badge will differentiate you from other companies, and is an added mark of trust that works to your benefit when dealing with potential clients or when recruiting new service providers.
Rise to the top.
The ProZ.com company directory is the industry's busiest directory for finding translation companies. Business membership puts your company in the first layer of directory results, increasing your visibility to potential clients. Long-time Business members will tell you this benefit alone is more than worth the membership fee.
Tools to find the right talent
Included in Business Membership is access to the Plus Video Library – a growing collection of over 900 hours of training content about translation, business, technical topics, and more.
In addition, enjoy up to $600 in discounts on a wide variety of ProZ.com training sessions.
Manage your operations
Your own customizable translation management system in the cloud. Protemos allows you to create workflows, manage clients, recruit, assign jobs, and keep all communication and data in a single platform.
Save time: your job and recruitment posts are published immediately, without delay.
Be first priority in the ProZ.com support queue, including phone support.
Easily create, send, and track invoices online at ProZ.com.