https://www.proz.com/forum/xtm_cloud_support/253906-xtm_is_a_murderer-page2.html

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
XTM is a murderer.
Thread poster: Donglai Lou (X)
Luis Jarque
Luis Jarque  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 09:48
English to Spanish
+ ...
Suggestion Mar 29, 2016

Donglai Lou wrote:

philgoddard wrote:

I just wanted to compliment you on your attention-grabbing headline

After a long day work, I was extremely exhausted and just wanted to go to bed after uploading the file. the uploading failed and I couldn't figure out the reason. it was just as I was just on the edge of mental and physical breakdown.

the same thing did happened to Trados or other CAT tools. but I could always manage to get a solution as I had everything on hand. Unfortunately with a cloud solution, you have to wait for an answer. you know, waiting is always a painful process:(.

Donglai Lou: I do not wish to change the subject of this thread, but perhaps you should invest a bit of time and effort in being more positive and not reacting so self-agressively and put yourself at the brim of beakdown. You seem to be an over achiever... (what for? I ask) - take it with a bit of soda.
Cheers

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

XTM is a murderer.

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »