https://www.proz.com/forum/transit_support/151832-how_to_open_a_txf_in_nxt_yes_txf_of_last_year_translation.html

How to open a TXF in NXT (yes, TXF of last year translation)
Inițiatorul discuției: Giuliana Buscaglione
Giuliana Buscaglione
Giuliana Buscaglione  Identity Verified
Statele Unite
Local time: 06:30
Membru (2001)
din germană în italiană
+ ...
Nov 25, 2009

Hello,

(no typo, I did get a TXF) normally I do get a PXF (I have Transit NXT professional), but this time I got a folder containing last year TXF. If I understand the documentation correctly, I cannot import the TXF, because I haven't created the original project (in the Transit NXT online help there is a screenshot, where I can clearly see TXF under the file formats, I only have PXF)

What do I need in order to be able to import that TXF into NXT (and benefit from last
... See more
Hello,

(no typo, I did get a TXF) normally I do get a PXF (I have Transit NXT professional), but this time I got a folder containing last year TXF. If I understand the documentation correctly, I cannot import the TXF, because I haven't created the original project (in the Transit NXT online help there is a screenshot, where I can clearly see TXF under the file formats, I only have PXF)

What do I need in order to be able to import that TXF into NXT (and benefit from last year translation)?

(I know, I could simply ask for last year source & translation files as a ref, already did, but I'm curious about how to tackle this issue)

Thanks for your help (or suggestion)

Giuliana

[Edited at 2009-11-25 19:28 GMT]
Collapse

Giuliana Buscaglione
Giuliana Buscaglione  Identity Verified
Statele Unite
Local time: 06:30
Membru (2001)
din germană în italiană
+ ...
INIŢIATORUL SUBIECTULUI
OK, add .zip Nov 25, 2009

Hi again,

I have added .zip and managed to have some files, one could be opened in NXT as a project, but the DES file cannot be open.

Suggestions?

Giuliana

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderatorii acestui forum
Maya Gorgoshidze[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to open a TXF in NXT (yes, TXF of last year translation)

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »