I fear someone logged in under my name to ask KudoZ questions
Thread poster: Stephanie Till
Mar 2, 2002

Somebody (I fear I know who) logged in under my name to ask KudoZ questions. I am not sure what to do about it - I have 202 emails regarding questions that have not been awarded points. I am so annoyed!! What can I do about this?

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 12:21
SITE FOUNDER
Did you give away your password? Mar 3, 2002

If so, change it at:

http://www.proz.com/?sp=new_password

Stephanie Till
Stephanie Till
TOPIC STARTER
no, i didn't give away my password Mar 3, 2002

I was doing a translation on my someone else\'s (my new/old boss). I think she was able to access my acount via the HIstory, or she saw me type it on. Maybe she has a password manager thing on her computer. Problem is, she was doing translations into English, she isn\'t English and asked lots of questions and basically made me look unprofessional and as if I were abusing the system. I want to change my username now.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

I fear someone logged in under my name to ask KudoZ questions

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »