Off topic: What should I do if I wanna to do free transaltion for dog and cat charitable organizations?
De persoon die dit onderwerp heeft geplaatst: Jenny Xiong
Jenny Xiong
Jenny Xiong  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 07:54
Engels naar Chinees
Apr 1, 2015

Hi everyone,

As mentioned in the subject, I want to do free translation (ENG to CHI) for dog and cat charitable organizations, but I don't know how to get in touch with them? or how to get them to get in touch with me. What should I do now? thank you!

Triston Goodwin
Triston Goodwin  Identity Verified
Verenigde Staten
Local time: 17:54
Spaans naar Engels
+ ...
Your best bet... Apr 1, 2015

I would suggest contacting them directly and volunteer. My wife and I do the same thing, but we haven't found a lot of need for actual translation, so we tend to offer more graphic art and web design.

David Wright
David Wright  Identity Verified
Oostenrijk
Local time: 01:54
Duits naar Engels
+ ...
I would avoid Apr 2, 2015

using spellings like "wanna"!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

What should I do if I wanna to do free transaltion for dog and cat charitable organizations?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »