Claudia Alvis
Claudia Alvis  Identity Verified
Peru
Local time: 10:55
Spanish
+ ...
Apr 4, 2003

Hello,

I just downloaded KudoZ.NET after having formatted my PC, and the installation was succesful -I think. The thing is I can\'t search for terms using KuzoZ.NET, however I have downloaded several questions. Whenever I try to do the search, I get this message: Run time error \'91\'.

I think the problem might have to do with my internet connexion, I was a aol user now I\'m trying NetZero. Maybe I just need to change my settings, but I don\'t know
... See more
Hello,

I just downloaded KudoZ.NET after having formatted my PC, and the installation was succesful -I think. The thing is I can\'t search for terms using KuzoZ.NET, however I have downloaded several questions. Whenever I try to do the search, I get this message: Run time error \'91\'.

I think the problem might have to do with my internet connexion, I was a aol user now I\'m trying NetZero. Maybe I just need to change my settings, but I don\'t know how.

Need some help here. Please Hermann.

Cali
Collapse

Hermann Bruns
Hermann Bruns  Identity Verified
Local time: 17:55
English to German
Try the Internet Explorer as connection platform Apr 5, 2003

Hello,

thanks for the bug report.

Please go to the \"Settings\" and try the Internet Explorer as connection platforem. In many cases this helps.

Have a nice weekend!

Hermann

Claudia Alvis
Claudia Alvis  Identity Verified
Peru
Local time: 10:55
Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Still no luck Apr 5, 2003

Hello Hermann, thank you for the advice but I keep getting the same message when I try to do the search, even though I\'ve got no problem trying to connect to download questions or check for a latest version.

Hermann Bruns
Hermann Bruns  Identity Verified
Local time: 17:55
English to German
Please download DLLchecker Apr 7, 2003

Hello,

bad news.

However, you can help me to find the cause of the problem by runnung a little program, called CheckDLLs.exe.

Please go to this link: http://www.proz.com/kudoznet/download.htm

Download the program \"CheckDLLs.exe\".

Then run it and click the button \"Execute DLL test\".

... See more
Hello,

bad news.

However, you can help me to find the cause of the problem by runnung a little program, called CheckDLLs.exe.

Please go to this link: http://www.proz.com/kudoznet/download.htm

Download the program \"CheckDLLs.exe\".

Then run it and click the button \"Execute DLL test\".

Please copy the results and paste them into one email to me.

If anything is wrong with your installation, this program will hopefully tell me what\'s wrong.

Thanks a lot

Hermann
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Run time error \'91\'

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »