Autor de la hebra: Tatiana Nefyodova
Tatiana Nefyodova
Tatiana Nefyodova  Identity Verified
Federación Rusa
Local time: 01:20
inglés al ruso
+ ...
Feb 26, 2003

I have graded my question without entering a new term into an open glossary of terms. However, it was entered automatically, I don\'t know how, and, of course, it\'s not correct. Can I do something and delete this \"term\"?

Mary Worby
Mary Worby  Identity Verified
Reino Unido
Local time: 23:20
alemán al inglés
+ ...
No glossaries entries are entered automatically! Feb 26, 2003

If the wrong term has been entered, it means somebody has entered it incorrectly. To change it, contact the moderator for the language in question, giving a link to the term, and he or she will do their best to remedy the situation for you!

Regards

Mary

Monika Coulson
Monika Coulson  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:20
Miembro 2001
inglés al albanés
+ ...
LOCALIZADOR DEL SITIO
Mary is right Feb 26, 2003

I agree with Mary. No term is entered automatically in the glossary. Check first with your moderator, maybe someone thought they entered the right term (these things happen sometimes).

Best,

Monika

Natalie
Natalie  Identity Verified
Polonia
Local time: 00:20
Miembro 2002
inglés al ruso
+ ...

MODERADOR
LOCALIZADOR DEL SITIO
Cathie, Feb 26, 2003

Please provide the URL of the question, and I will do all necessary corrections. Please send me a message through my profile.

Thank you,

Natalia

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wrong term entered automatically upon grading

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »