Internal Application Error
Thread poster: Thais Miranda
Thais Miranda
Thais Miranda
Brazil
Local time: 22:50
English to Portuguese
May 22, 2022

Hi! Memo Q keeps showing me the following error as I confirm each segment. Does any one know how to solve it? Thank you!

TYPE:
System.ArgumentException

parsing "(\d{1,2}) de (#months#) de (\d{2,4})" - Unrecognized escape sequence \d.

SOURCE:
System

CALL STACK:
at System.Text.RegularExpressions.RegexParser.ScanCharEscape()
at System.Text.RegularExpressions.RegexParser.Unescape(String input)
a
... See more
Hi! Memo Q keeps showing me the following error as I confirm each segment. Does any one know how to solve it? Thank you!

TYPE:
System.ArgumentException

parsing "(\d{1,2}) de (#months#) de (\d{2,4})" - Unrecognized escape sequence \d.

SOURCE:
System

CALL STACK:
at System.Text.RegularExpressions.RegexParser.ScanCharEscape()
at System.Text.RegularExpressions.RegexParser.Unescape(String input)
at MemoQ.TranslationEnvironment.AutoTranslation.AutoTranslationHandler.applyRegexsOnCustomListsAndTranslationPairs(Segment input)
at MemoQ.TranslationEnvironment.AutoTranslation.AutoTranslationHandler.lookup(Segment segment)
at MemoQ.TranslationEnvironment.Common.ChangeTrackedLookupExecuter.Lookup[HitType](Segment lookupSegment, Func`2 lookupOnFinalView, Boolean performOnOriginalView)
at MemoQ.TranslationEnvironment.Common.ChangeTrackedLookupExecuter.LookupAndCreateHighlights[HitType](Segment lookupSegment, Func`2 lookupOnFinalView, Boolean performOnOriginalView, List`1& highlights)
at MemoQ.TranslationEnvironment.AutoTranslation.AutoTranslationHandler.Lookup(Segment segment, List`1& highLights, NonAutoTransLookUpOptions nonAutoTransLookUpOptions)
at MemoQ.TranslationEnvironment.AutoTranslation.AutoTranslationManager.Lookup(Segment segment, List`1& highLights, NonAutoTransLookUpOptions nonAutoTransLookUpOptions)
at MemoQ.Translation.TranslationControl.doAutoTranslatableQuery(Int32 rowIndex)
at MemoQ.Translation.TranslationControl.doScanSegment()
at MemoQ.Translation.TranslationControl.doScanIfAuto()
at MemoQ.Translation.TranslationControl.onRowEnter(Int32 oldRowNum)
at MemoQ.Controls.GridContainer`2.ActivateRow(Int32 ix)
at MemoQ.Translation.TranslationControl.OnEnter(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.UpdateFocusedControl()

SYSTEM INFORMATION:
MemoQ version : 9.6.16
OS version : 10.0.19043
OS architecture : 64 bits
Visible memory : 8316924
Free memory : 3948108
Processor : AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor
.NET version : v4, v4.0
Collapse

Thais Miranda
Thais Miranda
Brazil
English to Portuguese
TOPIC STARTER
Solved May 22, 2022

The issue was solved.

Stepan Konev
Stepan Konev  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 04:50
English to Russian
For future reference May 22, 2022

Can you please describe how did you manage to solve the issue? Thank you.

Thais Miranda

Thais Miranda
Thais Miranda
Brazil
English to Portuguese
TOPIC STARTER
support solution May 22, 2022

Hi Stepan. Sure.

I did as the support instructed (below) and it worked. However, they also mentioned that the solution is only temporary and I'm waiting to hear back from them.

"In the Project Home > Settings > click the Auto-translation rules icon. (This icon has a green number 5 in it.) On the list, untick the checkboxes selected and you will be able to confirm segments again.

Based on the error message there is an unrecognized escape sequence in one of
... See more
Hi Stepan. Sure.

I did as the support instructed (below) and it worked. However, they also mentioned that the solution is only temporary and I'm waiting to hear back from them.

"In the Project Home > Settings > click the Auto-translation rules icon. (This icon has a green number 5 in it.) On the list, untick the checkboxes selected and you will be able to confirm segments again.

Based on the error message there is an unrecognized escape sequence in one of the rules."
Collapse

Stepan Konev

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Internal Application Error

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »