Grigori Gazarian  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 22:35
Member (2021)
Spanish to Russian
+ ...
May 28, 2022

Has anyone been able to achieve this?

From what I understand, memoQ's XLIFF 1 filter only expects to find the relevant attribute in the trans-unit tag, but Smartcat seems to store the match rate within the target tag as 'sc:match-quality'. XLIFF files are imported/exported correctly, but any match rate below 100% is set to 0% in memoQ.

I know Marek Pawelec has published a solution on how to import memsource-generated XLIFFs into memoQ, but I haven't been able to adapt i
... See more
Has anyone been able to achieve this?

From what I understand, memoQ's XLIFF 1 filter only expects to find the relevant attribute in the trans-unit tag, but Smartcat seems to store the match rate within the target tag as 'sc:match-quality'. XLIFF files are imported/exported correctly, but any match rate below 100% is set to 0% in memoQ.

I know Marek Pawelec has published a solution on how to import memsource-generated XLIFFs into memoQ, but I haven't been able to adapt it to Smartcat.

Any ideas or, better yet, ready solutions would be greatly appreciated!
Collapse

Stepan Konev
Stepan Konev  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 07:35
English to Russian
What solution? May 28, 2022

Grigori Gazarian wrote:
I know Marek Pawelec has published a solution on how to import memsource-generated XLIFFs into memoQ
Can you give a link to that publication?

Grigori Gazarian
Grigori Gazarian  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 22:35
Member (2021)
Spanish to Russian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Of course May 28, 2022

Stepan Konev wrote:

Grigori Gazarian wrote:
I know Marek Pawelec has published a solution on how to import memsource-generated XLIFFs into memoQ
Can you give a link to that publication?

http://wasaty.pl/blog/2018/01/30/memsource-files-in-memoq/

I've been using Marek's solution for quite some time.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Importing Smartcat match rates to memoQ

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »