Claudia Alvis
Claudia Alvis  Identity Verified
Peru
Local time: 09:42
Spanish
+ ...
Jun 9, 2022

Hello.

I'm working on a server-based project with multiple linguists. I usually can see the Users column with the name of all the linguists involved in the translation process. This column is important to submit feedback. But that column is no longer visible, only Deadline (T), Deadline (R1) and Deadline (R2).

I don't know if this is because of my settings, my MemoQ version (9.10) or the client's project settings.

I've uploaded both screenshots so you can s
... See more
Hello.

I'm working on a server-based project with multiple linguists. I usually can see the Users column with the name of all the linguists involved in the translation process. This column is important to submit feedback. But that column is no longer visible, only Deadline (T), Deadline (R1) and Deadline (R2).

I don't know if this is because of my settings, my MemoQ version (9.10) or the client's project settings.

I've uploaded both screenshots so you can see the issue.

Thanks

with users

no users
Collapse

Stepan Konev
Stepan Konev  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 17:42
English to Russian
Right click Jun 9, 2022

Try to right click on the column headers and check what is not checked.

Claudia Alvis
Claudia Alvis  Identity Verified
Peru
Local time: 09:42
Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
--- Jun 9, 2022

Stepan Konev wrote:

Try to right click on the column headers and check what is not checked.

Thank you Stepan, but all the columns are selected and Users is not available.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

The Users column is no longer visible on server-based projects

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »