No preview appearing at the bottom of the screen in MemSource
Thread poster: William Smellie
William Smellie
William Smellie  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 16:53
French to English
Feb 3, 2023

Can anyone advise. I am using MemSource (online for an agent) and I am not getting the preview at the bottom of the screen. I have gone through the tools- preview and ticked appropriately but it still doesnt display. Any ideas ??

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2023-02-03 14:12 GMT]

Stepan Konev
Stepan Konev  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 18:53
English to Russian
Expand Feb 3, 2023

Probably you need to expand that pane. Hover your mouse over the bottom line to invoke a bidirectional arrow pointer, then drag and drop the line up:

Or go to Tools > Preview > Target, then click the preview tab
... See more
Probably you need to expand that pane. Hover your mouse over the bottom line to invoke a bidirectional arrow pointer, then drag and drop the line up:

Or go to Tools > Preview > Target, then click the preview tab

[Edited at 2023-02-03 14:24 GMT]
Collapse

William Smellie
William Smellie  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 16:53
French to English
TOPIC STARTER
thanks Feb 3, 2023

Thanks a lot. I thought I had done that but when I did it again it left a blank pane, though what I did see was that the original is a powerpoint presentation
I am new to memSource, but I suspect that perhaps it won't preview powerpoint

Stepan Konev
Stepan Konev  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 18:53
English to Russian
Update Feb 3, 2023

I have update my comment. Probably you should also select the correct option. There are three of them: Source, Target and Disabled. Also, the 'Context note' pane is shown by default. You need to click the second tab called 'Preview'.

[Edited at 2023-02-03 14:28 GMT]

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

No preview appearing at the bottom of the screen in MemSource

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »