Chicago Powwow - IN - WI - MI - Canada - Midwest - All Welcome
Auteur du fil: John Guzman
John Guzman
John Guzman
Local time: 22:46
anglais vers espagnol
+ ...
Jul 5, 2002

The Powwow will be somewhere in the downtown Chicago Area. We are still deciding on a central location but it will most likely be downtown at a restaurant. Send me any questions you might have.

Aug 11 @ 2 P.M.

Thanks, and hope to see you there.

[ This Message was edited by: on 2002-07-12 16:29 ]

Kozeta Elzhenni (X)
Kozeta Elzhenni (X)  Identity Verified
anglais vers albanais
+ ...
Powwows Meeting Jul 11, 2002

Hello John:

I live in Michigan and I like to organize one here in MI but is very hard. I would suggest that we can choose one place close enough for IL, MI, IN, WI, etc. Please try to see if you can work something like that. I would be more than happy to attend.

Kozeta

John Guzman
John Guzman
anglais vers espagnol
+ ...
AUTEUR DU FIL
I think Chicago is the central location. Jul 12, 2002

Quote:

On 2002-07-11 18:59, kozy wrote:

Hello John:

I live in Michigan and I like to organize one here in MI but is very hard. I would suggest that we can choose one place close enough for IL, MI, IN, WI, etc. Please try to see if you can work something like that. I would be more than happy to attend.

Kozeta

I think the central place for IL,MI,IN and WI would be downtown... See more
Quote:

On 2002-07-11 18:59, kozy wrote:

Hello John:

Kozeta

I think the central place for IL,MI,IN and WI would be downtown Chicago. Chicago is the biggest City in our neck of the woods and it is very accessible from WI and IN. Depending on where you are in MI it should not be too long of a drive. Anyone from Proz is welcome to the meeting they do not have to be in Chicago of course. We already have mostly people that live downtown in Chicago goind, I am already driving about 1:30 to get there because I do not live in Chicago, I am closer to Rockford, but I think we are better off leaving the place Chicago since it is easier to get from most of the states you mentioned.

I hope you can join us... we are getting close to picking a place to meet, and it will most likely be somewhere downtown... it should be pretty fun.

John Guzman ▲ Collapse

John Guzman
John Guzman
anglais vers espagnol
+ ...
AUTEUR DU FIL
Location to be Chosen this week Jul 23, 2002

On searching for a location, the best place in my opinion was a restaurant, and after one of the people attending said that Colombian would be a good choice I jumped at the idea. I think we are going to host our Powwow in the Colombian restauran, go to the Powwow page for some links to reviews of the restaurant. I hope more people can join us, it... See more
On searching for a location, the best place in my opinion was a restaurant, and after one of the people attending said that Colombian would be a good choice I jumped at the idea. I think we are going to host our Powwow in the Colombian restauran, go to the Powwow page for some links to reviews of the restaurant. I hope more people can join us, it will be a great powwow.

http://www.proz.com/powwow/297

getting really excited can\'t you tell
Collapse

Aucun modérateur n'est spécifiquement affecté à ce forum
Pour rapporter des violations des règles du site ou pour obtenir de l'aide, veuillez contacter l'équipe du site »

Chicago Powwow - IN - WI - MI - Canada - Midwest - All Welcome

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »