Job offers sent to a group of 100 recipients: unappealing?
Inițiatorul discuției: Yngve Roennike
Yngve Roennike
Yngve Roennike
Local time: 21:43
din suedeză în engleză
+ ...
May 23, 2003

Today I received this message.

I guess that just makes you slam down the coffee or stop whatever it is you are doing and run out and join the bidding frenzy, - who wants to be the 100th

Juan Jacob
Juan Jacob  Identity Verified
Mexic
Local time: 19:43
din franceză în spaniolă
+ ...
What message ? May 23, 2003

I don\'t see nothing... you\'ve forgot to put the link, I think.

See U

mónica alfonso
mónica alfonso  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:43
din engleză în spaniolă
+ ...
That is an automatic job offer mail! May 23, 2003

Probably there are only 100 people registered in your pair. When a job offer of this type arrives at my inbox it mentions more than 300 recipients!

This type of message is sent automatically to all the people registered in the pair. Of course this does not mean that everybody is going to pay attention to the bidding. Go to the URL and check.

Good luck,

Mónica

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Job offers sent to a group of 100 recipients: unappealing?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »