Contest: Finals phase has been extended. We need your vote!
Thread poster: Ana Moirano
Ana Moirano
Ana Moirano
Local time: 08:17
SITE STAFF
Mar 12

Movie Night 1

Dear all,

Finals voting has been extended for ten more days in the current translation contest, Movie night. Please help to determine the winning translations by voting for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in your language pair(s).
A total of 56 language pairs are currently in finals.

In other pairs, not enough entries were received in order to open competition, and they have been placed in feedback mode so that the translations can be viewed and discussed.
You can see the contest here: Movie night.
Best regards,

Ana
Member services
ProZ.com

Anna Byers

Ana Moirano
Ana Moirano
Local time: 08:17
SITE STAFF
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you for your comments! Apr 15

Anna Byers wrote:

This is my first time I am voting. I would like to recognize contestant nr 37193. I am Ukrainian translator myself and appreciate hard work of others who are in the same field. Good job and thank you. I would like to be able to participate in the contest next year.

Indeed! We congratulate all participants for their valuable work and also for taking interest in the contest.
You're welcome to join our next Translation Contest opening in May. We'll be emailing and announcing the starting date soon.
Regards,

Ana
Contest Organizer
Member Services
ProZ.com

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Contest: Finals phase has been extended. We need your vote!

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »