New Series: Meet the Team
Thread poster: Susan Ring
Susan Ring
Susan Ring
Local time: 08:47
SITE STAFF
Mar 4

Hello everyone!

ProZ.com's mission is to empower language industry professionals to achieve their business objectives and realize their full potential.

In our new series “Meet the Team” we’ll be asking staff members three questions.

What do you do at ProZ.com?

What would you like the world to know about your area?

What would you like to ask members?

Each week, we will be showcasing the different products and serv
... See more
Hello everyone!

ProZ.com's mission is to empower language industry professionals to achieve their business objectives and realize their full potential.

In our new series “Meet the Team” we’ll be asking staff members three questions.

Each week, we will be showcasing the different products and services of ProZ.com and letting you know how the individual members of staff contribute towards achieving the company's mission.

First up will be Helen, one of the area leaders at ProZ.com.

Look out for Helen's post in the coming days!

Have a lovely day!
Collapse

Josephine Cassar
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida
Becca Resnik

Post removed: This post was hidden by a moderator or staff member because it was not in line with site rule
Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Three questions for Helen, area leader at ProZ.com Mar 5

Hi everyone,

Let me kick things off by sharing three answers to the questions that Susan mentioned:

At ProZ.com, along with my colleagues from the Empowering Team I help language professionals in broadening their intellectual horizons, enhancing their skill sets, and fostering a culture of lifelong learning.

For the past five years, one
... See more
Hi everyone,

Let me kick things off by sharing three answers to the questions that Susan mentioned:

At ProZ.com, along with my colleagues from the Empowering Team I help language professionals in broadening their intellectual horizons, enhancing their skill sets, and fostering a culture of lifelong learning.

For the past five years, one of the most accessible and engaging platforms that ProZ.com users have enjoyed is the ProZ.com Meetup (https://www.proz.com/meetup ). ProZ.com initiated these short, live networking events to enable language professionals to virtually connect and engage with one another, recreating the ambience of a real-life café or conference hall. Each meetup revolves around a specific topic, which is introduced at the beginning of the event and which participants can then discuss at virtual tables. It’s a real joy for people to meet old friends and make new business contacts at these easy-to-access events!

What kind of resources would you like to see available from ProZ.com to further develop your skills and expand your professional network?

All the best,
Helen
Collapse

Tanya Quintieri
P.L.F. Persio
Becca Resnik
Philippe Locquet

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

New Series: Meet the Team

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »