Luiz Barucke
Luiz Barucke  Identity Verified
Brazylia
Local time: 21:31
hiszpański > portugalski
+ ...
Nov 24, 2013

Hi all,

I'm having a problem with Passolo Essential 2011.

After translating and confirming all target segments, the generated target file (.exe software) keeps in its original language.

This problem does not occur with other translations I've made with same Passolo.

During the target file generation, no error occurs. The program seems to generate the translated software without problems, but the target one keeps in english.

Does a
... See more
Hi all,

I'm having a problem with Passolo Essential 2011.

After translating and confirming all target segments, the generated target file (.exe software) keeps in its original language.

This problem does not occur with other translations I've made with same Passolo.

During the target file generation, no error occurs. The program seems to generate the translated software without problems, but the target one keeps in english.

Does anyone know why it could be happening?

Thanks.

[Editada em 2013-11-24 20:22 GMT]

[Editada em 2013-11-24 20:23 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderatorzy tego forum
Myron Netchypor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Passolo target file keeps untranslated

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »