Pauline Gerdes
Ţările de Jos
Local time: 07:09
Membru (2013)
din germană în olandeză
+ ...
Oct 28, 2009

Hi,

I have never used Transit before, but I need to do a project English into Dutch.
I downloaded the Satellite PE version....
I received a folder with several files in it, ext. IST/NEL/PRJ/FFD/ENG.
If I open the language pairs I get a blank field in the dialog. Browsing to the specific folder gives me the ENG files (source) and a dialog which is creating a German file. I can't seem to change the language settings. How can I do this?
The dutch file should
... See more
Hi,

I have never used Transit before, but I need to do a project English into Dutch.
I downloaded the Satellite PE version....
I received a folder with several files in it, ext. IST/NEL/PRJ/FFD/ENG.
If I open the language pairs I get a blank field in the dialog. Browsing to the specific folder gives me the ENG files (source) and a dialog which is creating a German file. I can't seem to change the language settings. How can I do this?
The dutch file should already be pretranslated and if I open up (with the German (which is wrong I know)) nothing is pretransl. Also the fuzzy isn't working.
I hope someone can help me....
Collapse

Ana Kardum
Ana Kardum  Identity Verified
Spania
Local time: 07:09
din germană în croată
+ ...
Have a look at the link below... Oct 28, 2009

Please, have a look at this link:

http://www.proz.com/topic/147625

We wrote a lot about this software in the forums...there are instructions on how to use it in the corresponding manuals. If you cannot find/download any manual, I will be glad to send you one - just contact me through my profile.

Good luck with your project!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderatorii acestui forum
Maya Gorgoshidze[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Opening and editing Transit project

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »