how to withdraw the paypal funds to my credit card?
Thread poster: Jane Kim
Jane Kim
Jane Kim  Identity Verified
South Korea
Local time: 10:45
English to Korean
Nov 14, 2003

Hi,

I received the payment by paypal.
I am Korean and live in South Korea. As I know, I cannot withdraw the payment to my bank account if I do not have the US bank account. Correct? But I heard I can withdraw the funds to my credit card(visa). Can you kindly advise how to? I have a premier account in paypal.

Thanks!

María Leonor Acevedo-Miranda
María Leonor Acevedo-Miranda  Identity Verified
Local time: 20:45
English to Portuguese
+ ...
PAYPAL TO YOUR VISA ACCOUNT Dec 22, 2003

Hello, pls read carefully the HELP part in www.paypal.com and you will notice that it is not possible anymore. I am very sorry. I found that some days ago and Was very disapointed as well.

Narasimhan Raghavan
Narasimhan Raghavan  Identity Verified
Local time: 07:15
English to Tamil
+ ...
In memoriam
What is this person to do now? Dec 23, 2003

Has she to kiss the money goodbye? I have already said so elsewhere and I will repeat it here as well. In countries where the transfer to local banks is not possible from Paypal, this portal has no business making its services available. Not every one can open an US bank account. Now apparently the credit card option too is out. There seems to be something fishy going on in Paypal. There are horror stories aplenty about it.

What is wrong with the good old banker's cheque payable at
... See more
Has she to kiss the money goodbye? I have already said so elsewhere and I will repeat it here as well. In countries where the transfer to local banks is not possible from Paypal, this portal has no business making its services available. Not every one can open an US bank account. Now apparently the credit card option too is out. There seems to be something fishy going on in Paypal. There are horror stories aplenty about it.

What is wrong with the good old banker's cheque payable at par in the payee's city and sent through courier or registered post?

And why should Money Matters threads not be included in the schedule of recent posts? (While I am in the questions asking mode, I may as well include this question too!) Can Ralf throw a light on this? It is already sometime since he raised this query with Henry in this connection and did he get a reply?

Regards,

N.Raghavan

[Edited at 2003-12-23 10:04]

[Edited at 2003-12-23 11:05]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

how to withdraw the paypal funds to my credit card?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »